HD Series Casing Spacers: FOR Trenchless and Cased Crossings, Slip Lining, Gravel Packed Well Screens, Pump Torque Arrestor, Water Well Casing, Coal Seam Methane Casing, Pump Riser/Submersible Pump Installation, and Piling
HD Series casing spacer – available in:
- HD 30 – 30mm Bow (1.18″ Bow)
- HD 50 – 50mm Bow (2″ Bow)
- HD 75 – 75mm Bow (3″ Bow)
- HD 100 – 100mm Bow (4″ Bow)
This bow spring casing spacer model will centralize pipe and casing diameters of 110mm (4.33in) OD to greater than 1600mm (63in) OD.
The HD series bow spring centralizers are available in bow heights of 30mm (1.18 in), 50mm (2 in),75mm (3 in), and 100mm (4 in).
Its unique features include a curved bow spring with superior centralizing force.
Some of the centralizing and casing spacer applications include, but are not limited to:
- Carrier pipe spacers for cased crossings, (Also referred to as pipe slippers, insulators, skids, thinsulators, bow spring centralizers and pipe spiders).
- Grade Control for wastewater and sewer pipelines
- Gravel packed well screen.
- Well production casing, including PVC, Steel, and Fiberglass Casing
- Pile Centralizer.
- Centralizers for Mine Paste Backfill Bores.
- Torque Arrestor for Submersible Pumps.
No special tools are required to assemble the HD Series casing spacers.
Installation Guide for the HD Series
HD Product Information Sheet (Vertical application) HD Product Information Sheet (Horizontal application)
kwik-ZIP HD Series: Slip Lining, Trenchless and Cased Crossings, Gravel Packed Well Screens, Pump Torque Arrestor, Water Well Casing, Coal Seam Methane Casing, Piling, Pump Riser and Submersible Pump Installation.